Supporting your path to success
With HTK, you’re not just another name. You are valued. Your voice is heard, and you have access to our knowledgeable staff, as well as other financial professionals in the HTK network. You’re given the flexibility and independence to build your practice your way, supported by tools and resources for success.
HTK’s dedicated service support team ensures that your practice runs smoothly on a daily basis. We’re here to answer questions and help with your business needs.
- Brokerage and advisory operations
- Reporting and billing
- Advertising compliance
- Sales supervision
Develop your practice
The needs of every financial professional are unique, and the industry is constantly changing. Stay ahead of the curve with HTK by your side. Whether you are just starting out or have decades of experience, we get to know you and your team, and proactively bring new ideas to the table.
- Strategic business consultation
- Marketing support
- Social media marketing tools
- Specialized support for practice acquisitions and successions
- Flexible advisory platform and options for direct advisory business
Expand your knowledge
We believe in fostering a culture of continuous learning. Through hands-on support and training, you can expand your knowledge and learn how to maximize the latest tools and technology available.
- In-person office visits and local trainings
- Educational webinars
- On-demand training videos and guides
- Designated support specialists for products, compliance and more
Connect with peers
Tap into the HTK network for best practices and knowledge sharing. You also have access to potential business expansion or development opportunities through your peers.
- Transparency, open communication and ongoing updates through our National Advisory Council (NAC)
- Events and conferences, including HTK Discover, our national conference
- Access to other professionals to develop strong teams
Be recognized for your success
Our Summit and Peak program recognizes HTK’s top financial professionals, offering various educational and support opportunities. We recognize outstanding achievement in other ways, including:
- Exclusive study groups and special events
- Annual HTK Blue Chip Award, presented to a financial professional who best exemplifies the values of HTK and Penn Mutual
- Discounted technology upgrades
- Charitable contribution matching